Resources and Forms
Items for Parents
- Pack 1990 New Scout Handout 2016-17
- BSA Annual Health and Medical Record for all Cub Scout activities
- BSA Annual Health and Medical Record for all Cub Scout activities lasting 72 hours or more
- BSA Annual Health and Medical Record Information and FAQs
Items for Den Leaders
BSA Online Training
- My.scouting.org – Take BSA Youth Protection Training, position-specific, and other training
The Trax spreadsheets provide a convenient way to track progress of each of your Scout’s progress towards rank and elective completions. The links below will take you to the Trax website where you can download the applicable file.
- TigerTrax – Covers Bobcat, the Tiger Required Adventures, and Tiger Electives.
- WolfTrax – Covers Bobcat, The Wolf Required Adventures, and Wolf Electives.
- BearTrax – Covers Bobcat, The Bear Required Adventures, and Bear Electives.
- WebelosTrax – Covers The Webelos Badge, Arrow of Light, All Webelos Adventure and Electives Pins, and Bobcat.